840 LaPlaisance Road
(near Jones Avenue)
Open to the public
Tuesday through Saturday
how can I donate?
free donation pick up
- Donated* items must be on ground level.
- If outside, items must be clean and dry. (Unfortunately, items left out in rain or snow cannot be accepted.)
- No need to be home, if you item is outside we will come pick it up and leave you with the donation form.
- Accepted donations are usually picked up within 7 days based on item and location.
donation drop off
- Donations* are accepted Tuesday through Saturday, 10a.m. to 5p.m.
Please visit front desk to determine where to drop off your donation
Staff is available to help unload the item
- The Restore will accept computer systems, monitors, CPUs, printers, keyboards, peripherals, laptops and televisions (no console TVs).
- Donations can be dropped off during normal business hours in the gaylord boxes located on the south side of the building
*Please be aware that materials are accepted at staff discretion. Not all donations are accepted. We cannot accept cloth items with rips, stains, tears, or pet hair.
Everyone knows about Thanksgiving and Black Friday, but do you know about #SmallBusinessSaturday?
Did you know that August 19th is #WorldPhotoDay? We want to celebrate! Here’s how:...
$13,500; YOU all made THAT happen! Some of you may remember that during the spring, as...