840 LaPlaisance Road
(near Jones Avenue)
Open to the public
Tuesday through Saturday
how can I donate?
free donation pick up
- Donated* items must be on ground level.
- If outside, items must be clean and dry. (Unfortunately, items left out in rain or snow cannot be accepted.)
- No need to be home, if you item is outside we will come pick it up and leave you with the donation form.
- Accepted donations are usually picked up within 7 days based on item and location.
donation drop off
- Donations* are accepted Tuesday through Saturday, 10a.m. to 5p.m.
Please visit front desk to determine where to drop off your donation
Staff is available to help unload the item
- The Restore will accept computer systems, monitors, CPUs, printers, keyboards, peripherals, laptops and televisions (no console TVs).
- Donations can be dropped off during normal business hours in the gaylord boxes located on the south side of the building
*Please be aware that materials are accepted at staff discretion. Not all donations are accepted. We cannot accept cloth items with rips, stains, tears, or pet hair.
How can I become a homeowner? What does it take? Am I qualified?
Habitat for Humanity of Monroe County received a $10,000 donation from Old National Bank on Tuesday, April 19th.
You may have seen our Director of Finance, John, and his furry buddy Sullie around the Habitat Monroe Office!