840 LaPlaisance Road
(near Jones Avenue)
Open to the public
Tuesday through Saturday
how can I donate?
free donation pick up
- Donated* items must be on ground level.
- If outside, items must be clean and dry. (Unfortunately, items left out in rain or snow cannot be accepted.)
- No need to be home, if you item is outside we will come pick it up and leave you with the donation form.
- Accepted donations are usually picked up within 7 days based on item and location.
donation drop off
- Donations* are accepted Tuesday through Saturday, 10a.m. to 5p.m.
Please visit front desk to determine where to drop off your donation
Staff is available to help unload the item
- The Restore will accept computer systems, monitors, CPUs, printers, keyboards, peripherals, laptops and televisions (no console TVs).
- Donations can be dropped off during normal business hours in the gaylord boxes located on the south side of the building
*Please be aware that materials are accepted at staff discretion. Not all donations are accepted. We cannot accept cloth items with rips, stains, tears, or pet hair.
Cheri’s is a face you’re bound to recognize at our Habitat ReStore, office, fundraising events, and home dedications.
Spartan Steel of Worthington Industries spreads their holiday Habi-cheer with The Belton family!
A familiar face that you’ve most likely seen at our Habitat office, fundraising events, and home dedications is Kristin Johnson. She is one of our most valued assets in our Habitat for Humanity of Monroe County Family.