- Affordable Rent/what part of your budget should go toward rent
- Rental assistance programs
- Understanding your lease and deposits
- Your rights and responsibilities as a renter
- Credit – repairing and establishing credit
- Homeownership goal setting
- *After the intake phone call, a personal plan will be set up to address your specific needs/situations
I didn’t think I needed assistance to find a rental but it turns out there is a lot I didn’t know about the process. Working with the housing counselor only took a little bit of time and it saved me a lot of money and stress. I’m happy and confident in my rental now that I know what it’s all about.