We know that these are trying times and many families are feeling financial uncertainty. Financial counselor Jeanette is still available for phone appointments to help assist you in foreclosure and homeownership.
Appointments can be made with her via phone or email 734-243-2048 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please keep in mind that things are changing daily, so Habitat HOPE recommends keeping up to date with news and special reports.
Below are some links to some good information to help individuals that are experiencing a financial hardship due to the coronavirus pandemic:
- Protecting your finances during the Coronavirus Pandemic
- COVID-19 and your utility bills, telecommunications service and broadband
- Protect yourself financially from the impact of the coronavirus
- Director Donofrio gives updates on unemployment system and the federal CARES Act Press Event
- APPLY FOR UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
- CARES Act Mortgage Forbearance: What You Need to Know
- Economic Impact Payments
- How to File for Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA)
- How to Set up a MiWAM! Account
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance for those who have been denied benefits
- How to Claim Your Weeks of Unemployment Benefits
- Unemployment Insurance Agency Director Steve Gray Question and Answer
Food assistance - MCOP at 734-241-2775