If you are interested in obtaining an application from the office, have materials to drop off or want to discuss home ownership please call the office at 734-243-2048 to discuss. Please know that we are constantly monitoring the situation and will update our plans as new details emerge.
Thank you for your continued support as we navigate this public health crisis. Our thoughts and prayers are with our community and world as we face this situation together.
|Habitat for Humanity Home Ownership Application||2.01 MB|
Please fill out the application as completely and accurately as possible.
All information you include on this application will be kept confidential in accordance with the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. Fair Housing, It’s Your Right.
Have questions about the details of the program? Visit the Qualification page.
Required Application Documents
- Recent pay check stubs - 1 month of paystubs
- Most recent W2 or 1099
- Most recent federal tax returns
- Child support documentation (past 24 months)
- Documentation of any additional income in the household (social security/disability,etc.)
- Letter introducing yourself and your family. Explain where you are coming from, what your needs are, and how we can help.
Interested in Becoming a Habitat Homeowner?